Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First time blogger!

I have finally succumbed to the world of blogging.  It has been on my mind to start blogging for a quite a while,  I just kept making the excuse of "where am I ever going to find the time to blog?"  Well, it is 7:49, both kids are asleep and I am having some much needed relaxation time!  I decided now was as good a time as ever!  I wish I would have started this when I first found out I was pregnant with Ella, how fun it would have been to look back and see where we've come since then!  I keep seeing little things Kaleb does and it makes me want to document every single little milestone because I know now how fast it goes.  Ella will be 3 in a couple months.  I can't believe it although I feel like she has been in my life forever.  She just did her first somersault by herself today, she was so proud!  Kaleb is crawling around everywhere and pulling up on everything!  He will be walking before we know it.  I turned my back on him today for about a minute, came back to see where he was, couldn't find him, had a slight panic attack, and then found him in the dog's water dish just splashing away having so much fun!  He had crossed the kitchen floor, made his way into the laundry room and found that water dish all while I got Ella's shoes.  Crazy how fast that boy can get places!  Here are some recent pics of my adorable kids...
Kaleb playing outside:
Ella after her first haircut:

1 comment:

  1. i love this pic of kaleb! Why havent i seen it before?!

    ReplyDelete